Translate this

Sonntag, 9. November 2014

Storm raging above.

It crawls back to me.
Slowly.
In the shadows of love.

Raindrops falling all over my
body, smoothing my skin, 
kissing my lips goodbye. 

My eyes are open but the curtain
of desire closes every sight.

The moment passes.

Raindrops.
Falling on my head.
Bittersweet blossoms.
The smell of love.

I want to dive in your ocean,
drowning. 
Never looking up to the sun.
Laying in the ocean's bed.

Coldness.
Snowflakes whispering lovely
thoughts of love, comforting
me with small kisses.

I have been here before.
There is nothing wrong,
nothing left to say.

Water is shimmering,
floating every inch of me.
As I sink deeper and deeper,
I only hear your voice calling me.

This is a road that is worth 
traveling forever.

Somewhere.
Someone.
Is breathing deeply.

2 Kommentare: